- Appropriate site selection and development are critical to successful protocol implementation
- Aligned partnership relationships lead to better communication channels and resulting local adaptations that improve project execution
- Strong processes provide guidance and quality assurance controls throughout the project life-cycle
- Quality program implementation and risk mitigation foster strong teams, data integrity, tight processes, and timeliness of project completion
- Specialize in international health and development conducting needs assessment and evaluation
- Utilize evidence-based and field-tested research techniques to ensure best quality outputs
- Incorporate technology and innovation into the data collection activities; we build and use tracking and quality control software
- Specialize in international health research and development conducting needs assessments and evaluations
- Utilized evidence-based and field-tested research
- bear decades of experience in the Health, Finance, and Livelihoods sectors, and a company focus on energy
- Dedicate ourselves to building and improving local capacity for data collection and analysis
- Provide innovative analytic talent from premier universities and experience in Africa, Asia, and South America (see Projects and Team Bios)
- Bring strong experience in international development and program evaluations involving community-based organizations, international governmental agencies, non-governmental organizations, and global networks
- Commit to providing quality products and services, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and quality improvement
- Getting them there with a team that has experience in international travel planning when you need it
- Bringing together US and international investigators to bridge the gap between science and realities on the ground
- Organizing sessions for a study focused audience
- Implementing meetings using a nominal group process that gets results and identifies actionable items
- Stakeholder discussions with international and domestic audiences that bring about results
GHL works to improve the performance of community health programs and scientific research, clinics, hospitals, laboratories, and micro-insurance facilities. To achieve this goal GHL offers research and program preparedness services aimed at efficiently preparing scientists and implementers in such a way as to result in rapid start-up of interventions, promote effective communication, and provide quality data.
These services include:
- Site Identification: Identify appropriate sites for clinical and non-clinical research and program implementation efforts
- Site Development: Prepare selected sites for successful project implementation
- Capacity Building: Strengthening research capacity through training, mentorship, and developing project tools like
- Program/Project Implementation: Supervise research field teams to conduct surveys, focus groups, in-depth interviews, as well as implementation of social marketing strategies.
- Research Preparation: Meeting planning and session facilitation for research
RESEARCH AND PROGRAM PREPAREDNESS
Our associates have deep experience in the areas of research and program preparedness as described above. Examples of work our team members have completed are included below.
GHL associates have led site development processes for Africa, Asia, and South America. Country experience includes Tanzania, Brazil, Ghana, Haiti, India, Kenya, Malawi, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, United States, Zambia, and Zimbabwe). Our associates have experience in program/project implementation for randomized controlled trials (RCT), formative research, secondary data analysis studies, mobile healthy technology development, curriculum development, intervention research, document reviews, and community advisory board development for clinical trials.
GHL associates have experience in program/project implementation for randomized controlled trials (RCT), formative research, secondary data analysis studies, mobile healthy technology development, curriculum development, intervention research, document reviews, and community advisory board development for clinical trials. Projects have included qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods research approaches.
GHLiaisons engages clients throughout the project life cycle – from conceptualizing the work to dissemination. We believe that by working with our partners, we can ensure the project aligns with client goals, incorporates perspectives from the local context, and results in learning that can be continuously examined for quality improvement opportunities (e.g., systems change, human resources training).
Projects have included qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods research approaches. For example, the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for project teams ensures consistency, quality, and regulatory alignment during project execution for both highly developed and resource-poor implementation settings. Our capacity building efforts strengthen research implementation through systems strengthening, training and mentorship.
"JCRC has a lot to thank you for..."
“I very much valued and benefited from your advice and guidance especially in addressing procedural issues which are not always easy."
Director of the Joint Clinical Research Centre in Uganda