Global Health Liaisons (GHLiaisons) is a consortium of consultants with decades of experience. We are dedicated to improving access to services for vulnerable populations, including women, children and minorities. GHLiaisons partners with local organizations that provide solutions to research and international development challenges for communities of the world.
Our vision is that all people living with limited resources have access to quality healthcare and social services.
We offer research and evaluation services that provide data driven solutions and strengthen systems. We do this through audit, assessment, evaluation and training. Our Theory of Change is founded in the belief that wedding science to programs improves outcomes, impacting sustainability of the development goals, such as child survival and maternal mortality.
MDOT and Office of Minority Business Enterprise EDSWOB Certification No. 19-304
- Conducting assessment, monitoring and evaluation research
- Enhancing data analytic systems, mapping, reporting and improving data collection through training
- Facilitating change through reflection, adjustment, discovery driven learning and theories of change
- Strengthening through capacity building, quality improvement training and other learning strategies
- Strengthening brands with logo design and website development
- Building bridges through scientific research and clinical trials program preparedness and monitoring services
“I very much valued and benefited from your advice and guidance especially in addressing procedural issues which are not always easy. JCRC has a lot to thank you for and many of our staff are in employment and advancing in their careers because of the projects that you helped us win or supported us to sustain.”
Director of the Joint Clinical Research Centre in Uganda