Global Health Liaisons (GHLiaisons) is a consortium of consultants who are dedicated to improving access to services for vulnerable populations, including women, children, and minorities. GHLiaisons builds partnerships with local organizations to identify innovative solutions to research and international development challenges for communities of the world.
Our vision is that all people living with limited resources have access to quality healthcare and social services.
MDOT and Office of Minority Business Enterprise EDSWOB Certification No. 19-304
- Conducting assessment, monitoring and evaluation research
- Enhancing data analytic systems, mapping, reporting and improving data collection through training
- Facilitating change through community reflection, adjustment, discovery driven learning and theories of change
- Strengthening through capacity building, quality improvement training and other learning strategies
- Strengthening brands with logo design and website development
- Building bridges through scientific research and clinical trials program preparedness and monitoring services